This article contains an email sent to bigjollypolitics.com
announcing the launch of a new pro-gambling support group name Let Texans Decide! It explains who the leader of this group is and the positives of
legalizing gambling in Texas. The biggest positive is the economic impact it
will have. The author of this article states “he is not a fan of gambling
personally” but he does see that it could bring Texas revenue that is now
currently going to our border states. He intends this article to be for anyone
who is old enough to write his or her legislator. We can affect whether or not
gambling is legalized in Texas. I agree with the author. I myself am not much
of a gambler but I sure do approve of all the revenue it could bring our state.
It is obvious that people in Texas who want to gamble will find a way to gamble
in one of our neighboring states. If they are going to gamble they might as
well be contributing to the Texas economy and not one of our neighboring
states. For those people that see gambling as something that can destroy
people, well I don’t disagree. I will say however, people with gambling
problems will find a way to gamble whether that is here in Texas or up in
Oklahoma. We might as well save them the gas money and fuel this economy. This
decision should be left up to the
local governments to decide. I am opposed to federal government interference.
http://www.bigjollypolitics.com/wp/2012/09/19/gambling-in-texas-let-texans-decide/
bigjollypolitics.com--> Search Gambling in Texas --> Click the link named Gambling in Texas: Let Texans Decide! Posted on Sept. 19, 2012 by David Jennings
bigjollypolitics.com--> Search Gambling in Texas --> Click the link named Gambling in Texas: Let Texans Decide! Posted on Sept. 19, 2012 by David Jennings
No comments:
Post a Comment